We would like to invite you to our annual event on Smart Grid / Smart Metering. This time the “7th Smart Communications & Technology Forum” will take place on 8th June 2017 in Warsaw, Poland.
Smart Communications & Technology Forum is an annual event taking place in Poland, dedicated to the subject of smart grids and smart metering. The main goal of the forum is to invite international experts on smart grid and smart metering technology and then encourage them to exchange and share their knowledge and experience. Each year we are honoured to host an event with all the mayor representatives of the market including experts on energy and natural gas markets, representatives of the public sector and administration, scientists, engineers, technology developers, financial institutions as well as government officials.
Amongst our Speakers / Experts during the 7th edition of the conference:
- Laurent Schmitt, Secretary General, European Network of Transmission System Operators for Electricity (prior Global Smart Grid Strategy Leader in General Electric Grid Solutions)
- Michał Jasiak, Directorate-General Energy, European Commission
- Dr Robert Denda, CTO, Global Technology, ENEL Group
- Florian Reinke, Senior Analyst, Energy Economics, 50HERTZ Transmissions GmbH
- Anjos Nijk, Managing Director, European Network for Cyber Security (ENCS)
- Jan Guenther, Grid Management and Development, Innogy SE
- Dr inż. Tomasz Kowalak, Independent Expert
7th edition of the Forum will focus on problems like:
- Regulations and investments for smart implementation and development
- “Smart Leaders” case study: domestic and international experience, commercial implementation utilizing the potential of smart infrastructure and technology solutions for combining smart grid systems and renewable energy and distributed energy sources
- Customer Engagement (Demand Side Response, dynamic rates, etc.)
- Smart Metering – new technologies and active energy consumer
- Internet of Things
- Critical infrastructure and the security of the distribution grids (energy, heat, water), including the cyber-security of the “smart” grids.
Contact with the Conference Host:
CBE POLSKA,tel: +48 535 244 123, +48 22 82 77 123, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org